Exclusive: Why Do Major News Outlets Refuse to Investigate Terror Groups’ Saudi Connections?
by DAVE GAUBATZ
December 21, 2009
Whenever any person or organization refutes the actions, statements, and/or objectives of Muslim Brotherhood (MB) organizations and their supporters, the executives of these organizations immediately go into their modus operandi. Essentially, this means the MB (Islamic-based terrorist groups) immediately begin to blackmail, threaten, intimidate, physically attack, discredit (false and deceptive, but truth is of little concern to groups who kill, rape, and rob from even innocent Muslims themselves), and these groups use the infamous “lawsuit” to “force” their enemies into silence.
These terrorist organizations are beginning to realize the power, stamina, persistence, and love/allegiance of the American people to our country and our children. With the recently released best seller Muslim Mafia, it has made at least one terrorist supporting group (CAIR) realize that Dave Gaubatz does not go away easily. As you review this article, I will give you a typical scenario within CAIR National.
CAIR’s executive director (Nehad Hammad AKA: Nihad Awad), their spokesperson Ibrahim Hooper, and government relations director (contractor Simple Resolve) are under immense stress. They know they have committed felonies and the FBI are looking at their actions, they know they support the same violent ideologies as Hamas and al Qaeda; they know foreign governments support them (illegally); they know they have intimidate and blackmailed large and small corporations such as Burger King, NIKE, Bank of America and dozens more. They have used the same tactics against individuals to include Glenn Beck when he was at CNN, Fox’s O’Reilly, Michael Savage, and many more news journalists. They know that Saudi Arabia is behind the Islamophobe campaign and dumps millions of dollars into U.S. corporations to silence them.
Readers need to ponder and seriously question why even Fox journalists seldom (specifically after 9/11) question, condemn, or conduct investigations with regard to the Saudi government. Do Mr. O’Reilly and Mr. Beck (both of whom I respect) aggressively pursue allegations Saudi Arabia is behind and/or endorse the terrorism committed against innocent people around the world? Does any Fox journalist question why Saudi Arabia donates millions to CAIR, spend millions building mosques throughout America, and at the same time allows 50-year-old men to marry 7-year-old girls? Does Fox or any other American network question the Saudi leadership about spending millions to distribute hate material against Christians and Jewish people in America? Not only is the material “hate” related, but the material condones killing Americans – including our children.
Since it can be easily proven no major network condemns the violent actions of Saudi Arabia, one must ask why. There are four possibilities:
- Saudi Arabia is a rich and powerful country and puts billions into the American economy; therefore news organizations do not want to offend the “elite.”
- Beck, O’Reilly, Hannity and others have personally been intimidated by terrorist groups like CAIR, and they personally are fearful for not only their financial careers, but the safety of their families and themselves. Readers should note that no amount of personal security will protect you if you are targeted by al Qaeda or related group of killers. O’Reilly, Hannity, and Beck are smart enough to know this. If CAIR or one of their affiliates in the Muslim Brotherhood labels you an Islamophobe and oppressor of Islam, they have, in reality, put you on a “hit list.” They rely on the Maj. Hasans from Fort Hood and thousands more like him to carry out physical attacks when the time is correct.
- Over the years, Saudi Arabia has many powerful and influential political leaders they have essentially “bought” and major news organizations are fearful of “offending” former office holders and their Saudi “thugs.”
- Investigative journalists from major news organizations are not experts, and for the most part, only report what their “assistants” hand to them. Their assistants know even less about the Middle East, Islam, or Islamic terrorist organizations. Although they believe themselves to be the most informed and reliable people to bring the news to the American people, this is by far more of a fantasy than reality.
Which is the correct answer? A combination of all four. Saudis pump millions into our economy, numerous journalists have been threatened by CAIR (MB), and Saudi officials have personal friendships and business dealings with powerful Americans, to include U.S. Presidents. Lastly, news journalists are not experts on Islamic-based terrorism.
Below is an example of how those within CAIR attack anyone who dares to ask “tough questions”:
- “Attacks on CAIR are the work of a very finite and interrelated band of Career Islamophobes, whose own credibility is in doubt, who profit economically and politically by bashing Muslims and smearing their leaders and organizations.
- “This band includes Daniel Pipes, Steven Emerson, Joe Kaufman and David Horowitz, together with affiliates like Stephen Schwartz and Andrew Whitehead. These individuals, who are all staunchly pro-Zionist and anti-Muslim, create the bulk of the anti-CAIR literature, which is consumed and circulated by others.”
- “All of them spew their bigoted conspiracy theories primarily through the Internet, which is non-relegated medium with no professional standards as far as content or fact-checking.
- “They promulgate their content through thousands of affiliated blogs operated by amateurs who are powered by little more than their own Islamophobic sentiment.
- “Some of their lies and conspiracy theories seep through right wing AM and cable TV radio talk shows that lean towards accepting their conspiracy theories about Muslim Americans and their organizations (Savage, Medved, Prager. O'Reilly, Carlson. Beck, Front Page Magazine, the online hate site, etc…”
Again, I ask readers to observe how many times CAIR uses the terms “Islamophobe” and “hate.” CAIR executives remind me of small children, who often use the strategy of name calling to resolve disputes. But most children become more reasonable and professional as they mature. CAIR executives are highly educated, yet still use childlike defense mechanisms instead of facing realities head on. Seldom will you hear any Islamic terrorist use sound and rational reasoning to confront Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, or David Horowitz. In addition, they are not (thus far) refuting that the documents within our book, Muslim Mafia, are accurate. They know the documents show the true CAIR, which is a terrorist organization operating in America. Instead, they are using the typical name calling.
Why does anyone take the name calling by a terrorist organization seriously? Think of the absurdity of Islamic terrorists calling any American an Islamophobe when the Saudi government does not allow (and this is highly encouraged by CAIR, ISNA, and many others) Christians or Jews to live and practice their respective religions inside Saudi Arabia. Would this logic not equate to every Saudi citizen, and anyone who supports Saudi Arabia, to be “Christian-Jewishphobes” and hate mongers? By CAIR’s own definition this would be true. American citizens need to contact Fox and the other networks. Ask them why they have not examined and reported on the documents presented inside Muslim Mafia. They may choose from the four alternatives mentioned above, or can feel free to add their own reasons. I encourage readers to write me with the results.