Foreigners from Islamic Countries Disappearing from our U.S. military Bases – ‘They Are the Sleeper Cells’
by DAVE GAUBATZ
May 1, 2013
This is a two-part article. The first part pertains to American counter-terrorism experts not truly understanding the Islamic ideology and the second part pertains to the solutions we must take. The second part is also an introduction to Americans of the severity of foreign nationals working on our U.S. military bases and suddenly disappearing into underground Islamic sleeper cells.
During my counter-terrorism work I have the great opportunity to speak with Americans who understand Islam and are trying to educate others about the dangers Islam and Sharia create for our beautiful country. There are organizations such as ACT For America and FrontPage Magazine that are doing outstanding work. There are Americans who belong to no organization and they are doing outstanding work. I respect all who are educating Americans.
There is one major error many organizations and well-intended people make when discussing Islamic issues. There is hardly a day goes by that I don't speak with someone who uses the terms 'Radical Islam and Radical Muslims'. Using these terms causes great harm to our country and the movement by conservatives to show the dangers of Islam. I ask many of the people who use these terms if they believe the Islamic ideology itself is dangerous. Most agree that Islam and Sharia are very dangerous and America's number one security threat. At the same time some of these people commonly use 'Radical Islam and Radical Muslims' in their writings and lectures to the American public. If you truly believe the Islamic ideology is dangerous and harmful to our country and children, you must at once cease from using these terms.
Let me explain why. If you say 'Radical Islam and Radical Muslims' then you are saying that in reality Islam is peaceful, a good religion, and has its place in American society. You are saying that Islam has been 'hijacked' by a few 'Radical Muslims' and the Radical Muslims' are misinterpreting the Islamic ideology that was founded by Prophet Mohammed. Most of us know that the pure and simple Islam is dangerous and we want no part of it to be in America, and we don't want our children to be led by liberal politicians, journalists, and naive Americans to believe Islam is a good thing for our country. Islam is not good for our country. Islam has been violent and dangerous for over 1400 years and it will always be dangerous. Often I have been accused of using harsh statement pertaining to Islam, but my friends if you want politically correct and useless statements you need only go to the mainstream media organizations. The people you refer to, as 'Radical Muslims' are not radical. They are simply carrying out the 'true Islamic ideology as Prophet Mohammed wanted it to be carried out. These people are 'Pure Muslims'. They are Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbolla, and the numerous other Islamic acronyms. The leaders of such organizations as MSA, ISNA, MANA, and CAIR are Muslim Brotherhood organizations that are practicing the true form of Islam. They are not 'Radical', they are 'Pure Muslims'. These organizations want all Muslims to think and behave as they do. They want all Muslims to practice 'Pure Islam'.
Many well-intended Americans also use the term 'Moderate Muslims'. In reality a 'Moderate Muslim' does not uphold the violent aspects of Sharia law. In accordance to the Islamic ideology these people are Apostates of Islam. You can't separate one aspect of Sharia from another and be a 'Pure Muslim'. Even Islamic leaders say exactly what I described above. If you were to attend lectures at Dar Al Hijra Mosque in Fairfax, Va., the Islamic leaders would inform you that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. One is actually adhering to all aspects of Sharia law and therefore a 'Pure Muslim' or they aren't and are Apostates of Islam. In accordance with Sharia law the penalty for Apostasy is death.
All of the counter-terrorism intelligence I have discussed publicly is intelligence my research team and I have collected firsthand. One question I get asked frequently is how many Muslims are good law abiding people? The simple answer is none, but this must be explained and until it is understood our country will suffer future attacks by Islamic based terrorist groups. I have met thousands upon thousands of people who identify themselves as Muslim. The vast majority are good law abiding people. As I have mentioned earlier the main character they each have is they do not hold true to their hearts Sharia law. Most readers know of a person who identifies himself or herself as Muslim and are at least on the outside very nice people. Again they do not advocate Sharia law, especially the violent parts. This being said there are millions of non-practicing Muslims who are good people, but anyone who embraces Islam is not. Islam does not allow them to be.
Better terms for Radical and Moderate Muslims would be: Radical Muslim = Practicing Muslim and Moderate Muslim = Non practicing Muslim.
To sum it up: Immediately stop using the terms 'Radical Islam and Radical Muslims'. Stop legitimizing the Islamic ideology. 'Radical Muslims and Radical Islam' are terms brought into America by terrorist loving countries such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE to name a few.
There is no doubt the liberal media and liberal politicians will never address the root cause of Islamic based terrorism. What is sad and what may ultimately destroy our great country is that conservative media and politicians rarely cross the line and discuss the Islamic ideology itself. The reasons there are Muslims (like the Boston brothers) who commit violent acts of terrorism against innocent people (infidels and their supporting government) is because that is exactly what Islam advocates in the mosques and Islamic centers around the world. Yes, this includes America and mosques in the Boston area.
In 2007/2008 my team and I conducted the Mapping Sharia project throughout the U.S. I personally conducted firsthand research in over 200 mosques and Islamic centers. Well over 75% advocate violence to include terrorism so as to pave the way for Sharia law in America. My good friends there is nothing peaceful about an ideology that targets innocent children. Children are sexually abused and killed routinely in the name of Islam. The Islamic ideology has been dangerous since its inception over 1400 years ago. It will continue to be dangerous. How do Americans prevent future attacks such as in Boston? Begin exposing not individual Muslims but the doctrine of Islam. I will outline 6 basic steps to protect our country and children from the dangers of Islam. The steps are gutsy and I have little faith our leaders (especially Muslim Brotherhood supporters and liberals) will take them. They will allow America to be destroyed first.
1. We must begin giving our total support to Israel, and never to an Islamic controlled country (to include Saudi Arabia). Whenever Israel needs us we must ALWAYS be there for them.
2. The Jewish leaders must begin speaking out more about the dangers of the Islamic ideology. They have been the victims of this violent ideology for over 1400 years.
3. Our law enforcement and military must be educated to understand there is no such thing as a peaceful 'Islam'. While there may be peaceful people who define themselves as Muslims (even though the Muslim faith defines them as apostattes), the structure of Islam is hate, deception, and violence.
4. Our political leaders with the support of Americans and the media must deport Saudi nationals, and any Muslim (non-U.S. citizen) who embraces Sharia. U.S. Muslims who follow Sharia law must be watched very closely with all the technical tools available to law enforcement. There are over 130,000 Saudi nationals in our colleges and universities. There are 100's of thousands of other foreigners from Islamic controlled countries such as Iran.
5. The Islamic ideology must be branded as dangerous and America's number one security threat. Islam and Sharia must be considered a crime in America. The NRA has been branded more of a national security threat to America than such organizations as CAIR and the MSA. We have a tough battle ahead.
6. This section could be an article itself, but I will give a brief summary. In the U.S. our military bases have programs to bring citizens/scientists from Islamic based countries to the U.S. to train them on many of our weapons systems and some of our most highly guarded technology systems. This must stop. Kirtland AFB, NM and Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio are two of the top offenders. Intelligence that would not be provided to the American public is freely provided to foreign nationals from Islamic based countries that support terrorism against us. In addition thousands of foreigners from Islamic based countries are trained at our military bases about aircraft systems and how to fly them. Lackland AFB, Texas is one of our prime offenders in this category. When I was a Special Agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations we continuously had open cases on foreign citizens who suddenly left our installations and disappeared into unknown areas of America. I have written previously about ‘sleeper cells'. These are some of the people who go underground into sleeper cells. They are trained military personnel who have a working knowledge of English and have been trained on our weapons systems. Immediately after the attack on 9-11, other Agents and myself were given orders to attempt to track these ‘lost' foreigners down. It was an impossible hunt. There was a major concern some of the 9-11 Islamic hijackers had even trained in our military flight schools.
Our intelligence officers and law enforcement could help prevent another attack if they tracked down the missing military foreign nationals who have disappeared from our bases. The U.S. military does not like to report to the public or our political leaders the disappearances of foreign nationals under their control. I encourage readers to contact the ‘Foreign National Office' (specifically the Air Force Research Laboratory/ (AFRL/DE) and ask how many foreign scientists are working alongside our most prized U.S. scientists. Then contact the Foreign National Representative that handles the foreign military students (from Islamic countries) and ask them how many foreign students are missing from their installations. Again I stress these are where the Islamic sleeper cells generate from.
As I mentioned the 6 steps are drastic, but I am advising what the reality is. If we do not destroy the Islamic ideology by truthfully exposing it, there will be no America for our children.
NOTE: The Islamic Society of Boston is a part of the Islamic deception. They are supporters of CAIR National and therefore are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Editor Dave Gaubatz spent 20 years as an active duty USAF (Special Agent/OSI), 3.5 years as a civilian 1811 Federal Agent, trained by the U.S. State Department in Arabic, and was the first U.S. Federal Agent to enter Iraq in 2003. He is also a counterterrorism counterintelligence officer. Gaubatz currently owns "Wahhabi CT Publications" and conducts CT Research on behalf of high profile non-profit organizations. His website is here, and he can be reached at email@example.com.