‘The Truth about Mohammed Morsi’
by THE GLOBAL MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DAILY REPORT
September 25, 2012
An organization known as Secure America Now has released an information packet titled "The truth about Mohammed Morsi" which presents a fully sourced compendium of statements as well as other information about the Egyptian president. The report begins with an introduction characterizing Dr. Morsi's statements and other facts covered in further detail later on in the publication:
- "Resistance is the correct and only way to free the land from the filth of the Jews"
- His words are reflective of his contempt for Jews, The United States, and the State of Israel.
- Dr. Morsi joined the Muslim Brotherhood while living in the United States
- Two of his sons were arrested at anti-Israel, anti-United States demonstrations in Egypt
- Dr. Morsi has repeatedly denounced Egypt's treaty with Israel.
- Dr. Morsi is an unabashed supporter of Hamas
- Dr. Morsi believes the 9/11 terrorists have not been identified.
- Dr. Morsi has repeatedly defended the Sudanese President al-Bashir who has committed genocide against the people in Darfur.
- Dr. Morsi has pledged to work for the release of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, a militant Islamist preacher imprisoned in the United States for planning the 1993 World Trade Center bombing
In one of Dr. Morsi's most egregious statements, he said in 2004 that the "Quran has established that the Jews are the ones in the highest degree of enmity towards Muslims" and that "there is no peace with the descendants of the apes and pigs".
Read the rest here.
Dr. Morsi is scheduled to share the podium with former President Bill Clinton on Tuesday at a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative. Dr. Morsi is currently in New York to attend the meeting of the U.N. General Assembly.
Reproduced with the permission of the Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Report.