Media Watch

MUST READS

The West has Failed to Defend its Most Innocent and Precious

by CHRISTOPHER HOLTON May 24, 2017

The Jihadists chose to lash out at this event in this location on purpose. They pre-selected their victims for this act of war: teenage girls. What does it say about our society in the West today that we seem to only be able to respond to barbaric, bloody acts of war with sadness?

Former Obama CIA Head Admits: Anti-Trump Leaking Endangers National Security, Must Be Stopped

by BEN SHAPIRO May 24, 2017

First, Brennan told House lawmakers that the plethora of leaks coming from the Trump intelligence community “hurts our national security, compromises our intelligence capabilities, and needs to be investigated, needs to stop.”

Trump's Saudi Speech: Pretty Good

by DANIEL PIPES May 24, 2017

But one speech does not a policy make; it must be the beginning of a consistent approach in battling Islamist ideology.

Islamic Terrorists Are "Evil Losers" That Suck at War

by N. M. GUARIGLIA May 23, 2017

But just because the jihadists can’t be laughed away doesn’t mean they should never be laughed at. Our country has — in the form of Donald Trump — the most improbable, comedic, and, potentially, effective psy-ops president we’ve ever had.

Meet WAPO – FAKENEWS Ground Zero

by J.B. WILLIAMS May 23, 2017

Second only to George Soros, Bezos, who owns WAPO The Washington Post, which is ground zero for almost every negative “fake news” attack column against President Trump since 2013 – is the single largest financier of left-wing causes and the anti-Trump propaganda hitting our headlines every single day.

Trump Presidency Takedown Effort is Underway

by ROGER ARONOFF May 23, 2017

“I’m not trying to normalize him in any way. I’m trying to do what reporters do…report and try to emphasize what I think was important here.”

Bronze Plaques Matter

by DEROY MURDOCK May 23, 2017

Americans should embrace the good, the bad, and the ugly of U.S. history — rather than shove statues down the memory hole.

A Seth Rich Chronology, Part 1

by DIANA WEST May 22, 2017

In a May interview with Sean Hannity, P.I. Rod Wheeler says when he began his investigation into the murder of Seth Rich... he called the DCPD but didn't hear back from anyone for two to three days. Wheeler says he learned from the family ...a high-ranking official at the DNC got the information about his query and called the Rich family "wanting to know why I was snooping around."

In the Heart of Sunni Islam, Trump Urges Leaders to Drive Out "Islamic Terror"

by PATRICK GOODENOUGH May 22, 2017

Addressing an unprecedented U.S.-Arab-Islamic gathering in Riyadh, Trump did not shy away from using terms eschewed by his predecessor such as “Islamic terror” and “Islamic extremism,” and he painted “Islamists” as part of the threat.

Why Robert Mueller should resign as special counsel

by FOX NEWS May 22, 2017

Robert Mueller has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel. He has had a long and close relationship with someone who will surely become a pivotal witness...

Total Records: 1961 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary