Immigration

MUST READS

No Pink Hats and "Nasty" Women at this March!

by MOM'S MARCH USA September 21, 2017

No pink hats and "nasty" women at this march! Sarah Palin, Missy Robertson, Candy Carson to speak at national Mom's March for America

Major Hurdles Remain in NAFTA Renegotiation

by WILLIAM R. HAWKINS September 20, 2017

Having worked on this issue on Capitol Hill and elsewhere in Washington during the time NAFTA was originally being negotiated and implemented, I know the difference between how lobbyists portrayed the agreement and what was really intended by those business "advisers" who helped craft the deal.

Dreamers and Their Dreams

by LINDA GOUDSMIT September 13, 2017

President Trump has a dream. He dreams that America can fulfill the dreams of MLK and JFK. He dreams that American civilians can be unified like the American military as one cohesive American family regardless of race and make America great again through patriotism.

9 - 11 Fifteen Years Later: Don’t Let Future Generations Learn the Wrong Lesson

by DR. ROBIN MCFEE September 11, 2017

I trained some, and worked with many who responded to Ground Zero. And like many others with skin in the game, I can still picture the faces of colleagues lost – brave firefighters and medics who rushed where angels dared to tread, and gave their last full measure of devotion to help the victims.

Mom's March to Celebrate Role of America's Mothers

by DR. SUSAN BERRY, MOM'S MARCH USA August 30, 2017

Through the Mom’s March, she asserts women will “stand together for truth, family, freedom, and the Constitution that protects our divine rights as mothers.”

President Trump Grants Full Pardon to 'American Patriot, Sheriff Joe Arpaio'

by SUSAN JONES August 28, 2017

“I am pleased to inform you that I have just granted a full Pardon to 85 year old American patriot Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He kept Arizona safe!” Trump wrote.

Phoenix Becomes Illegal Alien Sanctuary after Leftist Group Orders it in Private Meeting with Police Chief

by JUDICIAL WATCH August 23, 2017

Judicial Watch exposed the abrupt policy revision last month after obtaining a copy of the Phoenix Police Department’s new sanctuary Immigration Procedures and filed a public records request to uncover the steps that led to the change.

FAU Professor Dr. Alhalabi Fears Defending Islamic Law

by ALAN KORNMAN August 21, 2017

Audience member, Roger Gangitano informed Dr. Schneider that Qur’an Verse 4:89 states, “Those who reject Islam seize them and slay them wherever you find them.” Dr. Schneider replied, “That is a lie” and ended that uncomfortable moment without any personal reflection or honesty.

The Party Controls The Past

by TOM MCLAUGHLIN August 18, 2017

“He who controls the past controls the future… He who controls the present controls the past,” wrote Orwell. Here in 2017, the left is firmly in control of both academia and media and is using both to control the past.

The Unstoppable Trump Train

by JOAN SWIRSKY August 14, 2017

Delivering on His Promises, Decimating the Opposition

Total Records: 1170 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary