Islam

MUST READS

Islamic Threat: It's Elementary, Judge Watson

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) March 24, 2017

No sooner had President Trump made a second attempt to implement a travel ban to protect, as his oath of office dictates, American citizens, then those harboring contrary interests filed a lawsuit to make him, again, run a judicial gauntlet. This time the ... plaintiff is Dr. Ismail Elshikh – imam of the Muslim Association of Hawaii.

An attack on our democracy

by DANIEL HANNAN March 24, 2017

Some evil people evidently think that Parliament is worth attacking

Tribal Logic in the Middle East

by ANDREW E. HARROD March 24, 2017

In most parts of the modern Middle East, tribal groups represent the cornerstone of society.

Making the PLO Great Again

by CAROLINE GLICK March 23, 2017

US President Trump is losing his focus. If he doesn’t get it back soon, he will fail to make America great again or safe again in the Middle East. After holding out for a month, last week Trump indicated he is adopting his predecessors’ obsession with empowering the PLO.

London Terrorist Attack: UK police arrest 7 in massive pre-dawn raids

by SKY NEWS March 23, 2017

Seven people have been arrested during raids in London, Birmingham and elsewhere linked to the terror attack in Westminster.

Welcome to London: We can say we're not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we can't go on like this

by KATIE HOPKINS March 23, 2017

Because, as loyal as I am, as patriotic as I am, as much as my whole younger life was about joining the British military and fighting for my country — I fear we are broken.

In-House Hizballah Missile Factories Could Add to Massive Arms Buildup

by YAAKOV LAPPIN March 23, 2017

A recent report saying that Iran constructed underground missile factories in Lebanon for Hizballah would, if accurate, indicate a disturbing boost in the Shi'ite terror organization's ability to self-produce weapons.

Gaffney defiant in the face of mainstream media attacks

by CENTER FOR SECURITY POLICY March 22, 2017

I want to take a few minutes for what is known in government as a “point of personal privilege.” It’s what you do when someone attacks you and you need to set the record straight. In my case, reporters for prominent national publications have gone after me as a way of attacking Donald Trump and his senior subordinates.

A Watergate-style Threat to the Democratic Process

by CLIFF KINCAID March 21, 2017

Montgomery said the procedure known as shell-game eavesdropping, in which the NSA can deny they are wiretapping... In other words, the NSA, CIA or FBI would ask the British to conduct the surveillance on behalf of the U.S. government so that U.S. officials could deny their own involvement.

Texas high school opens Muslim prayer room

by JANET LEVY March 21, 2017

Liberty High School’s prayer room, which is reportedly dedicated to students who practice Islam, allows the students to pray at the school on Fridays instead of leaving to say their required prayers. The letter cites the school’s own news site, which focused on the prayer room.

Total Records: 3416 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary