Challenges

MUST READS

National Defense or Social Experimentation?

by BILL CONNOR April 10, 2015

For the first time in the history of the legendary U.S. Army Ranger School, the course will be open for women to attend as Ranger Students beginning in mid-Apr.

Progressive Fruits

by TOM MCLAUGHLIN April 3, 2015

Then a dean at Cornell University was asked by an undercover conservative posing as a Moroccan student if he would welcome ISIS on campus.

Stimulus Spending for National Security

by WILLIAM R. HAWKINS April 3, 2015

"The first responsibility of the federal government is to ensure the safety and security of the American people."

Don't Fight Without It

by TOM MCLAUGHLIN March 24, 2015

Unconditional surrender is what the United States should demand whenever we go to war with anyone. Soldiers we send to fight and die deserve nothing less.

It’s Time to use U.S. Oil to make the World Far Safer

by STEVE CHAMBERS March 24, 2015

The only thing standing in the way of developing them is feverish environmental fear.

Why Was CIA Director Petraeus Required to Sign Separation Form If Secretary Clinton Was Not?

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY March 17, 2015

General Petraeus went through a thorough departure process, why was Secretary Clinton not put through a similar process?

Politics as the continuation of corruption by other means

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD March 10, 2015

I think he was lying to get votes.

Pelosi’s Theatrics Disrespect Netanyahu and Israel

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) March 10, 2015

The Academy Award for best theatrical performance during a speech before a joint session of Congress goes to…Nancy Pelosi!

Nuclear Iran--A World Crisis

by DR. PETER VINCENT PRY March 8, 2015

Benjamin Netanyahu rightly warns that Iran with nuclear missiles poses an existential threat not only to Israel, but to the United States and the West.

More Words To Beware Of, and why they matter

by NORMAN SIMMS March 8, 2015

There are certain words and phrases that, as soon as I see them in print or on the computer screen, I stop and switch off.

Total Records: 6617 Next 10 ]

10 year FSM Anniversary

Scandal: Sen. Marco Rubio's mispronunciation of Chipotle might cost him

April 18, 2015  09:17 PM

Shock report: The presidential candidate mispronounces the name of the Mexican food franchise.

Daily Tar Heel: Choice of campus speakers linked to schools' statuses as 'safe havens for free speech'

April 18, 2015  08:24 PM

David Horowitz' appearance "rightfully provoked an outcry, including a social media campaign, #NotSafeUNC."

Sen. Ted Cruz warns next 20 months will resemble 'The Lord of the Flies'

April 18, 2015  05:05 PM

"But … January 2017 is coming."

'WTF is she talking about?' Meghan McCain's 2016 GOP primary money is on 'my bastard brother'

April 18, 2015  04:22 PM

Any takers willing to bet the ranch on this pick?

'FOR THE CHILDREN': #GlobalCitizenEarthDay concert will help stop the warming, or something

April 18, 2015  03:46 PM

"Or as I like to call it: 'Anti-Capitalist Thought Police Day.'"

FSM Archives