Challenges

MUST READS

Islamic Threat: It's Elementary, Judge Watson

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) March 24, 2017

No sooner had President Trump made a second attempt to implement a travel ban to protect, as his oath of office dictates, American citizens, then those harboring contrary interests filed a lawsuit to make him, again, run a judicial gauntlet. This time the ... plaintiff is Dr. Ismail Elshikh – imam of the Muslim Association of Hawaii.

An attack on our democracy

by DANIEL HANNAN March 24, 2017

Some evil people evidently think that Parliament is worth attacking

Russia not out to improve relations

by DR. PETER BROOKES March 24, 2017

As “welcome” as a bone-chilling blast from a mid-March nor’easter, more bad news continues to blow our way out of Moscow, minimizing the possibility of a springtime thaw in U.S.-Russia relations.

Making the PLO Great Again

by CAROLINE GLICK March 23, 2017

US President Trump is losing his focus. If he doesn’t get it back soon, he will fail to make America great again or safe again in the Middle East. After holding out for a month, last week Trump indicated he is adopting his predecessors’ obsession with empowering the PLO.

Senator Chuck Schumer: Democrats Will Filibuster Judge Gorsuch

by SUSAN JONES March 23, 2017

“My vote will be no. And I urge my colleagues to do the same.”

Trump surveillance: The Deep State attempts a head fake

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD March 23, 2017

Let the diversions and parsing of words begin. Take note of this British non-denial denial because you will see the same species of obfuscation being regularly produced at the U.S. political-media fake news farm.

London Terrorist Attack: UK police arrest 7 in massive pre-dawn raids

by SKY NEWS March 23, 2017

Seven people have been arrested during raids in London, Birmingham and elsewhere linked to the terror attack in Westminster.

"Star Wars" and The Art of the Deal?

by AMBASSADOR HENRY F. COOPER March 23, 2017

As we remember the 34th anniversary of President Ronald Reagan’s speech that launched his Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) that many believe brought an early end to the Cold War, we should consider President Trump’s opportunity to follow that visionary lead.

Welcome to London: We can say we're not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we can't go on like this

by KATIE HOPKINS March 23, 2017

Because, as loyal as I am, as patriotic as I am, as much as my whole younger life was about joining the British military and fighting for my country — I fear we are broken.

Cognitive Dissonance in Europe

by TOM MCLAUGHLIN March 22, 2017

It had to be galling. Geert Wilders, a member of Dutch Parliament, was found guilty three months ago of “inciting discrimination against Dutch Moroccans” — the very people who have been trying to kill him since at least 2003.

Total Records: 8253 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary