Troops

MUST READS

The Obama Administration's Uranium One Scandal

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY October 23, 2017

Not only the Clintons are implicated in a uranium deal with the Russians that compromised national-security interests.

Iran's very good week

by CAROLINE GLICK October 23, 2017

You have to hand it to the Iranians. They don’t play around. Just hours after President Trump gave his speech outlining the contours of a new US policy toward Iran, senior Iranian officials were on the ground in Iraq and Syria not only humiliating the US, but altering the strategic balance in Iran’s favor.

Puerto Rico Grid an Opportunity for EMP Protection?

by DR. PETER VINCENT PRY October 23, 2017

The tragedy unfolding in Puerto Rico, televised on the nightly news for all Americans to see, is an object lesson in what can happen if the electric grid and other life-sustaining critical infrastructures are suddenly destroyed by a natural or nuclear electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

The Chess Match with Iran in Iraqi Kurdistan Begins

by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET) October 20, 2017

There is no legal responsibility on the part of the U.S. to help Kurds targeted by the Shiite duo of Iraq and Iran.

Defense Reality and Mythology

by HERBERT LONDON October 20, 2017

While the U.S. still enjoys some technological advantages over potential adversaries, that advantage is declining at a rapid rate.

General Kelly "Stunned" and "Broken-Hearted" That Congresswoman Monitored and Politicized President's Call to Soldier's Widow

by MELANIE HUNTER ARTER October 20, 2017

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Absolutely stuns me, and I thought at least that was sacred,” Kelly said.

Iran's shadow is spreading, bringing a dark day for U.S. interests

by PETER HUESSY October 16, 2017

Qatar’s embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, funding of Hamas, and propagation of Al Jazeera’s pro-terror broadcasts serves to increase terrorist attacks against U.S. forces and our allies in the region, particularly Israel, KSA and Egypt.

How we got to a nuclear North Korea

by WILLIAM C. TRIPLETT II October 16, 2017

The escalating threat has resulted from 25 years of bipartisan foreign policy failure

President Trump Announces He Won't Recertify Iran Deal

by MELANIE HUNTER ARTER October 15, 2017

I am directing my administration to work closely with Congress and our allies to address the deal’s many serious flaws so that the Iranian regime can never threaten the world with nuclear weapons.

U.S. strategy in Afghanistan is obsolete

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD October 14, 2017

U.S. Army Gen. Votel believes that military pressure will force the Taliban to negotiate: “That's what the object is here is, to use the military pressure to bring them to the table and ... bringing this to some kind of a political negotiation settlement and some kind of peace discussion that takes place.” It is Vietnam déjà vu.

Total Records: 2292 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary