ObamaCare

MUST READS

Anger Privilege

by DANIEL GREENFIELD June 26, 2017

Socially acceptable displays of anger, from Occupy Wall Street to Black Lives Matter riots to the anti-Trump marches to the furious campus protests, are invariably left-wing.

President Trump Wows the Crowd at the Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference

by ONAN COCA June 12, 2017

A good argument can be made to support the idea that President Trump is the most “pro-life” President to ever hold office. He’s also taken more overt action to defend religious liberty than any President since… Bill Clinton.

When More Spending Means Less And Up Is Down and Down Is Up (Only in Washington)

by FRANK HILL June 8, 2017

The media and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi are screaming bloody murder and waving bloody shirts and flags as if this budget was a declaration of war.

Indivisible: With Liberty and Justice for Some

by JANET LEVY June 7, 2017

The radical Left is so incensed and horrified by the advent of a Trump presidency that it has been driven to adopt what it considers to be the tactics of a grassroots movement it abhors ...

It Had to Be the Smirnoff

by JOAN SWIRSKY May 30, 2017

Instead, the plan was to harp on three other “i” words, specifically that Russia intervened, interfered, and influenced the 2016 presidential election, essentially rendering its result invalid. Above all, they were clearly ordered to never ever explain, not the smallest detail, about how exactly the Russians did these things.

Trump Budget Proposal Completely Defunds Planned Parenthood

by TERENCE JEFFREY May 25, 2017

In its annual report for 2012-2013, Planned Parenthood said that it did 327,166 abortions in fiscal 2012.

Trump Presidency Takedown Effort is Underway

by ROGER ARONOFF May 23, 2017

“I’m not trying to normalize him in any way. I’m trying to do what reporters do…report and try to emphasize what I think was important here.”

Failing Those Who Served Us

by JANET LEVY May 11, 2017

Problematic health care, as well as the descent into homelessness for a growing number of our nation's veterans, belies our posture of national pride in our troops. We label them heroes, and then we fail to properly provide for them.

50% of All Health Care Cost Inflation Has Been Due to Technology Breakthroughs

by FRANK HILL May 9, 2017

Healthy people leading healthy lifestyles generally do not need high amounts of costly health care.

VP Pence: "Welcome to the Beginning of the End of Obamacare"

by MELANIE HUNTER ARTER May 5, 2017

“It was March 2010 - seven years ago. Democrats passed a government takeover of health care, and at that time, Republicans in Congress promised the American people that law would not stand,” Pence said.

Total Records: 839 Next 10 ]

FSM Archives

10 year FSM Anniversary